- FAIE Travel Reimbursement
- Special Expense Form (PDF)
- Department of Highway and Motor Vehicles Grace Period Notification (PDF)
• Study in the States (http://studyinthestates.dhs.gov): This site includes updated information and features, such as an interactive glossary of terms, an “Ask a Question” section with answers to frequently asked questions, an interactive map where prospective international students can search for an SEVP-certified school, and mobile accessibility on smartphones and tablets. Plus, the I-901 SEVIS Fee Payment Tutorial is currently available as well as the STEM OPT Hub.
Some of the resources you will find on Study in the States include:
• Stakeholder Webinars (https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/stakeholder-webinars): InFocus and Ask the Experts recordings will be posted to this page.
• Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Webinar Series (https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/sevis-help-hub/learn-more/webinars): SEVP conducts webinars that address new SEVIS enhancements and provide information on upcoming changes. The webinars are available on the SEVIS Help Hub on Study in the States.
• Blog (https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/blog): New blog posts are regularly added to Study in the States with good-to-know tips, current events, answers to common questions and other interesting topics related to international education. For the latest information on Study in the States, read the SEVP blog, follow them on Twitter (@StudyinStates) and “like” them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/StudyintheStates.
• To further their communication with stakeholders, they produce the monthly SEVP Conference Bulletin, a one-page bulletin distributed monthly to inform their conference stakeholders of the latest news and events related to SEVP outreach.
o If you would like to be added to the distribution list, please email SEVPOutreach@ice.dhs.gov and request to be added.
o You can also visit SEVP’s official homepage on ICE.gov at www.ice.gov/sevis.