Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Florida International Leadership Conference. Due to a great response, registration for the 2020 conference is full and has closed.
The 2020 Florida International Leadership Conference (FILC) planning is underway!! We are very excited to be continuing this wonderful program for your students for the 13th consecutive year. We value your support and hope that you will continue your participation again this year.
FILC will be held Friday, January 31 to Sunday, February 2, 2020 at Camp Cloverleaf, Lake Placid, Florida. We hope that you will start recruiting students and generating interest in the conference.
Please see below for guidelines on the selection of participants and registration by schools. The Early-bird cost of the conference is $130. The Early-bird registration and payment deadline is January 10, 2020. Late registration is $150. For an idea of what the conference involves, please click here for a sample program.
Guidelines and participant application information:
FILC Flyer for Advisors 2020
2020 FILC Information Sample Participant Application
Goals of Conference
- To enhance leadership skills.
- To promote friendships and networks among international and study abroad students
- To acknowledge and reward student leaders who work at promoting international understanding on campus
- To challenge students to see themselves as global leaders.
- To recognize the differing styles of leadership across cultures