The 2019 Florida International Leadership Conference (FILC) planning is underway!! We are very excited to be continuing this wonderful program for your students for the 12th consecutive year. We value your support and hope that you will continue your participation again this year.
FILC will be held Friday, February 1 to Sunday, February 3, 2019 at Camp Cloverleaf, Lake Placid, Florida. We hope that you will start recruiting students and generating interest in the conference.
Please see below for guidelines on the selection of participants and registration by schools. The cost of the conference will be posted here soon. For an idea of what the conference involves, please click here for a sample program.
Sample information from last year:
FILC Flyer for Advisors 2019
2019 FILC Information Sample Participant Application
Goals of Conference
- To enhance leadership skills.
- To promote friendships and networks among international and study abroad students
- To acknowledge and reward student leaders who work at promoting international understanding on campus
- To challenge students to see themselves as global leaders.
- To recognize the differing styles of leadership across cultures