Please join our listserv by clicking here.
Please contact the Communications Coordinator if you have experiencing issues joining the list.
Do I need a Yahoo email account to join the new FAIE ListServ Yahoo group?
You don’t have to have an actual e-mail account through Yahoo to join the FAIE Yahoo Group. However, if you want access to the group’s web features (post messages, photos, files, links, polls, and calendar) you do need to have a Yahoo ID. To register for a Yahoo! ID and link it to any email addresses you wish to use for Yahoo! Groups follow the steps below:
If you want to sign in using a Yahoo account:
- Click on the Sign Up link on any Yahoo! Groups page.
- Complete the registration form and click on “I Agree” button to accept the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Note: The Yahoo! ID you choose must be unique. It doesn’t need to match your email address.
- You should receive an email confirming your registration. Make sure to record your Yahoo! ID and password. You’ll need these to sign into Yahoo! Groups.
Setting up your account
Sign in to your account to access the following features.
- Use the Membership Wizard to locate your current subscriptions or to add up to 5 email addresses to your account.
- My Groups allows you to manage your account and group memberships.
- Click on the Account Info link near the top-right corner to change your Yahoo! account and profile information.
If you don’t want to sign up for a Yahoo account, follow the steps below:
Please note that this will enable you ONLY to receive email notifications (not to post):
- Send an email here from the email account you want to use. Please include your full name, title and name of the institution.
- Just wait for the approval message.
Note: Remember- when you’re only on the mailing list, you can’t access the group’s web features.