FILC 2022 Covid-19 Guidelines:
In response to COVID-19, the implementation of enhanced measures will provide our students and advisors who are voluntarily attending with the assurance and confidence that our FILC 2022 conference has health and safety as the number one priority.
All attendees are requested to cooperate with our new guidelines. This is essential to run the event in a safe environment and ensure the well-being of all participants.
Download the Guidelines HERE. (Click the link and then “Save Image As” to download it)
Measures we are taking:
- Attendees are required to be vaccinated in order to attend the conference. If for health purposes or personal reasons (religious, medical, etc), you are not able to obtain a vaccine, please fill this waiver.
- Mandatory NEGATIVE (PCR) covid-19 test results taken 72 hours prior to the conference (advisors must submit proof when checking-in).
- Masks will be highly encouraged throughout the entire duration of the conference.
At the conference:
- Venue Deep-Cleaning: The venue is being provided with a deep cleaning prior to arrival.
- Monitoring & Control: A camp staff will be responsible for ensuring commonly used spaces are cleaned and disinfected throughout the conference
- Conference Sessions: Rooms with density attendance and seating arrangements will follow social distancing guidelines and will be monitored and controlled as needed.
- Open/ Outside Spaces for Activities: Team Building, Sports, Dance, Dining, and others.
- Sanitation of sleeping spaces will be conducted with a deep cleaning prior to the conference and maintenance throughout the conference.
How YOU can Cooperate:
Follow all Guidelines:
- Wash hands often
- Hand sanitizers will be given and will be displayed around the establishments.
- Maintaining proper physical distancing.
- It’s highly recommended that all participants wear face masks that cover both the nose and mouth during the conference.
- You should avoid entering other participants’ cabins.
- Communicate if you are feeling sick for proper measures