Bylaws & Board Position Descriptions
FAIE’s structure and procedures are set out in its bylaws and position descriptions, available below.
The Board meets regularly to plan the annual conference and discuss the goals and objectives of our organization. The FAIE Chair conducts an official business meeting at each annual conference. Read summaries of Board Meetings and Annual Business Meetings below.
- FAIE Board Meeting- June 2019.pdf
- FAIE Board Meeting- July 2018.pdf
- FAIE Annual Meeting- February 2018
- FAIE Board Meeting- June 2017
- FAIE Annual Meeting- February 2017
- FAIE Board Meeting- July 2016
- FAIE Annual Meeting- February 2016
- FAIE Board Meeting- June 2015
- FAIE Annual Meeting- February 2015
FAIE maintains non-profit tax status as an educational organization. For a brief description of the requirements of exemption under IRC Section 501(c)(3), go here. For a record of FAIE’s tax filings go here.