2020 FAIE Annual State Conference Travel Grants
- Statement of your experience in the field and your objectives in participating at the FAIE conference
- Outline of professional project that you will work on as a result of your experience at the conference (e.g., improve processes [for study abroad, international student, or ELP], student orientation, or create a marketing plan). You will be asked to share this project at the FAIE Business Meeting*
- Letter of recommendation from supervisor who will approve and monitor this contribution
NAFSA Trainer Corps Training 2020 FAIE Travel Grant
The NAFSA Trainer Corps is made up of approximately 300 member volunteers who develop, deliver, and maintain the NAFSA Core Education Program (CEP) curriculum and materials. Trainer Corps members deliver the NAFSA CEP Workshops at various events, programs, meetings, and conferences throughout the year, including NAFSA’s Annual Conference, Regional Conferences, and On-Site offerings all over the country.
This NAFSA TRAINER CORPS TRAINING 2020 FAIE TRAVEL GRANT has been developed for those Florida international education professionals who would like to become a member of the NAFSA Trainer Corps. FAIE will offer two travel grants for $500 each to those who apply for the program and are selected to participate in the areas of Study Abroad and International Student Services.
If you want to become a member of the NAFSA Trainer Corps you must complete the NAFSA application and be accepted to the program. (Acceptance to the program is usually announced at the end of February)
If you have been accepted into the NAFSA Trainer Corps program, you can then apply to the NAFSA Trainer Corps Training 2020 FAIE Travel Grant submitting the following documents toDr. Alejandra Parra by no later than Friday, March 13, 2020
- A Statement of:
– Your experience in the field (Study Abroad or International Student Services) that you are applying for
– Your interest in becoming part of the NAFSA Trainer Corps
- Letter of recommendation from supervisor who can attest to your skills as a presenter and knowledge of the field
Deadline for NAFSA Trainer Corps Application: Friday, January 2020 (check NAFSA Website)
Deadline for 2020 FAIE Trainer Corps Grant Document submission to Dr. Alejandra Parra: Friday, March 13, 2020
2020 FAIE Trainer Corps Grant recipient announcement: Friday, March 27, 2020