Dates: February 20 – 21, 2020
University of Florida
655 Reitz Union Drive
Gainesville, FL 32611
Conference Details/ Registration*: (If paying by check, please do not mail it after February 14th. Please pay at the registration table on-site.)
- $150 Early Bird Registration through 1/11/2020.
- $170 Regular Registration between 1/11/2020 and 2/14/2020 (after 2/14/2019 registration & payment must be completed on-site)
- $100 University of Florida employees
- $100 for Students
- $225 for Pre-Conference Workshops (does not include conference registration)
*Registration fees for the conference include the Reception on Thursday, February 20 and the Conference on Friday, February 21. Registration fees do not include NAFSA pre-conference workshops on Thursday, February 20. Registration will remain open! Do not hesitate to join us on the day of the conference!
Check out the conference schedule (subject to change) so that you can start planning! See you soon in Gainesville!
Use this MAP to get to all the locations during the conference!
All Conference Event – 2020 FAIE Reception
Thursday, February 20- 7:30 pm
The All-Conference Event this year will take place at the Ben Hill Stadium on the UF Campus. The event promises to be a great networking opportunity and we have prepared a surprise activity that you will really enjoy!
Look for the Bull Gator Zone (entering the stadium where the map is marked 2) and take the elevators to the 7th Floor. Parking is free after 5 pm at the O’Connell Center across from Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
Conference Hotel Information:
Holiday Inn Gainesville- University Center
1250 West University Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32601
To book a room call 352-376-1661, follow the prompt, and ask to book into the FAIE Annual State Conference block code FAI
The FAIE block rate is $119.00 plus tax
Please book by 2/1/2020 to be eligible for the FAIE block rate
Reitz Union Hotel
655 Retiz Union Drive
Gainesville, FL 32611
$99 per night single and double “Standard” rooms available 2/19/2020 to 2/22/2020
$109 per night double “Deluxe” rooms available 2/20/2020 to 2/22/2020
The number of rooms at these special rates are limited.
Last day to book: 2/5/2020
Please see the directions HERE to book your room. The reservation system can be found HERE. The group code is: FAIE20
Directions to the Reitz Union and parking information can be found HERE.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information:
For information on how to be an exhibitor or a sponsor of the 2020 FAIE Annual Conference please visit our information page.
- If you are staying at the Reitz Union Hotel on Campus: Parking is included with your reservation
- If you are staying at the Holiday Inn off campus: the hotel is within walking distance (about 1 mile, 20 minutes) from campus, so if you are able to walk that is recommended
- If you are driving to campus and you need to park: you will be able to use the Guest Parking Lot next to the Reitz Union (see Directions).
- FAIE will provide a limited number of free Parking Passes for the garage by request. If you need a Parking Pass, please complete this Parking Pass Request Form and we will send you a pass to print. This pass is not transferable.
- Self-pay is also available in the Reitz Guest Parking Lot if you decide to drive but do not request a pass
- It is also possible to use Uber/Lyft or the Gainesville RTS bus system